Archetypes of the Soul
All human beings have a psychical organism (“mind”, “psyche”), which is formed through biography, education, learning, etc. We are all only human beings with this psyche (inner life). Without this organism we would all only be a mere human biomass. For a personal psychical-spiritual development it is obvious that we can and should:
1) Accept and turn to the whole inner life.
2) Discover and form all inner forces.
3) Develop the true Self through conscious formation.
4) Integrate the inner Spirit (which creates our dreams) as guidance.
5) Proceed with dying and being reborn.
6) Unify our Self with the inner opposite gender pole.
7) Integrate the spiritual principles.
8) Balance the external and internal life.
9) Achieve the fulfillment of the completeness and wholeness.
These activities form the true path that leads to the values of love and the fulfillment in God. But the roots of this path are not in the capitalistic ideology or in the Christian dogmas.
During a higher phase of psychical-spiritual development, a “man of God” or “woman of God” has also experienced very special dreams related to highest archetypal processes:
1) God and his manifoldness.
2) God’s alliance with him.
3) Becoming a specific destination of service in God (e.g. priest, religious leader, supreme teacher).
4) The transcendental world of the souls.
5) Denomination as a representative of a messiah or prophet (member of a council).
6) Authorization from the inner Spirit to develop further the religious (spiritual) teaching and practices.
7) Getting a mission from God as a prophet or Messiah.
8) Power of attorney from God: Highest Judge of all Souls.
Living the archetypal processes means:
- Accepting the psychical life as well as a conscious formation of all psychical forces.
- Liberation from inner burdens of the biography and becoming free from projecting dynamics.
- Elaborated images in the unconscious constructively and progressively promote life.
- Continuous inner orientation through dream interpretation, imagination and contemplation.
- Integration and elaboration of all the uncomfortable, weak and different “things” in life.
- Understanding relationships, politics and economy (etc.) from the Individuation.
- Dealing with nature and the world of animals, and the environment with Spirit and love.
- Differentiated development and use of the power of love and the Spirit.
- High flexibility and inner freedom towards material goods and external values.
- Psychical-spiritual performances, characterized by love and Spirit have highest value.
Individuation is the royal path towards the aim of highest personal fulfillment. People with responsibility in any field of society and human life around the globe can and shall fulfill the process of Individuation.